At FFG Retirement Counseling, we believe that everyone has been gifted with their own unique abilities. Each member of our team has been intentionally selected because of their unique abilities to best deliver a specific part of your overall experience.
Therefore, when you work with FFG you are not hiring an individual advisor. You are hiring a dedicated team of professionals that will work with you using each of their specialized talents.
Sean O'Reilly, CFP®
Hello, I am Sean O’Reilly. I serve as Portfolio Manager on the team and am the Chief Operating Officer of FFG.
Here are 3 things that I think you should know about me:
1. I believe Financial Advisors need to do better, so I joined FFG in 2006 to help reinvent how a financial services company can better serve people.
2. I graduated college, bought a Jeep, and moved from Illinois to Colorado all in the last week of May in 1999 (and never looked back).
3. I met my wife (a Colorado native) sharing a cab in Denver in 2004, proposed to her in Portugal 2 years later, and now have 2 amazing (albeit crazy) sons.
Bachelors of Science in Finance at the University of Illinois
Certified Financial Planner™
Industry experience since 1999
Blake Barnett, CFP®
Hello, I am Blake Barnett and I serve as the Senior Planner on the team. Here are 3 things that I think you should know about me:
1. I got into the financial services to help people with their money, not "sell" investments.
2. I got married to my first love, we now have 2 little girls that have me totally wrapped around their fingers!
3. I grew up in Georgia. So if you hear a slight drawl or hear me using funny words, that's from my upbringing. If I sound normal to you, it’s because we both were raised on sweet tea.
Bachelors in Finance from Kennesaw State University
Certified Financial Planner™
Industry experience since 2008
Hello, I am Chuck Read and I serve as the Client Coordinator on the team. Here are 3 things that I think you should know about me:
1. I enjoy working with clients on their life goals and celebrating with them as they live out their ideal retirement.
2. I grew up on a dairy farm in New Mexico (I’ll eat anything with Hatch green chile on it). I have 4 siblings, was milking cows at age 8, and driving a tractor by 12.
3. My wife Gretchen is a native of Colorado, and we are now proud grandparents of 2 granddaughters, Makenna and Aspen.
Bachelor of Science in Business Finance from New Mexico State University
Industry experience since 1985
Hello, I am Cindy Yourtz and I serve as the Implementation Manager on the team. Here are 3 things that I think you should know about me:
1. I got into the financial services when my children were little to get out of the house. 19 years later, I am still here.
2. I grew up in New Jersey along with 6 sisters and two brothers.
3. I met my husband in San Francisco, and we have two sons (one working in Oil & Gas, the other a Chief Petty Officer in the Navy) and 2 grandkids.
Notary Public and Signature Guarantor
Industry experience (and FFG employee) since 1999
Hello, I am Michelle Leichtner and I serve as the Financial Planner on the team. Here are 3 things that I think you should know about me:
1. I am very logical and analytical, but I’m also drawn to the “helping professions”. Being a financial planner has satisfied my brain and heart.
2. I have 2 daughters who keep me on my toes. We love to go on adventures together, whether it’s traveling across the country, or just to Target.
3. I grew up in Oregon, but have lived in California, North Carolina, New Jersey, and now Colorado. I am so happy to be back on the west side of the Mississippi!
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Vanguard University
Candidate for CFP® Designation
Industry experience since 2002
Our Core Values
We put our clients' interests ahead of our own.
We make the complex easy to understand.
We utilize a proactive team approach to provide every client with multiple, unique perspectives.
We deliver and expect open, honest communication - with clients and within our team.
Time is Money - Schedule an Intro Meeting
About FFG Retirement Counseling
FFG Retirement Counseling is an independent financial services firm that offers comprehensive planning programs and customized investment management. They are dedicated to providing a superior client experience to each and every client. The team at FFG makes this a reality by consistently putting their clients’ interests ahead of their own, making the complex easy to understand, and using a team approach to offer their clients multiple unique perspectives, all a commitment to transparency and open, honest communication. Their proprietary tools, processes, and comprehensive suite of services help their clients successfully navigate the years before, during, and after their transition into retirement. To learn more about FFG Retirement Counseling, connect with them on LinkedIn or visit their website.
Advisory services offered through Smart Money Group LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Securities offered through Calton & Associates, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. FFG Retirement Counseling, Calton & Associates, Inc. and Smart Money Group, LLC. are separate entities.